Children grow and develop at different rates, but developmental milestones can offer important clues about your child’s growth.
By the age of 18 months, most babies will:
- Point to show what they want
- Shake their head to say no
- Have some temper tantrums
- Play simple games of pretend
- Express affection towards familiar people
- Know what common things such as spoons or cups are
- Scribble on their own
- Express interest in stuffed animals and dolls
Movement and Physical Development
- Drink from a cup
- Drag or pull toys while walking
- Run and walk up steps
- Help you undress them
Cognoa is available to parents through their employers. Learn more by sharing your information below.